Three ways to annoy your local government

1. Send Freedom of Information Act or State Open Document requests. See my post on that.

2. File a 1983 Civil Rights Act action against them.

Section 1983 Lawsuits

3. Contact every local elected official you can with your complaints. In writing.

Leave a Reply